Save $6.00 from 1pm to midnight today ONLY Sitewide! We celebrate YOU our customers and want to give you a special treat on Black Friday! Save big on cloth diapers, detergents, accessories, and so much more – just in time for Christmas! Happy Shopping!
Todays Doorbuster are Sloomb Underwoolies only $30.00! Two Days Only! Check out the deals below…
To celebrate our 4th Anniversary we are having a SALE and giving away lots of wonderful products on facebook today October 10, 2014! We want to thank YOU are customers, fans and friends for supporting us and making us the store we are today these 4 wonderful years! We’re so proud to be supporting Canadian and American businesses alike and hope we can continue to keep providing you with the best possible service, products & cloth diapering support that we can. Here is our first giveaway on facebook. Feel free to add us as a fan if you aren’t a fan already and comment under the picture linked below (ON the facebook page) to enter. Thank you and good luck!
We’re excited to be back in the showroom after a while of time with our latest bundle of joy! We welcomed Elizabeth-Ann Victoria Cline on July 23rd, 2014 weighing 9lbs 11oz (our biggest baby yet).
With this bundle we’ve been doing some newborn cloth diaper photo shoots and so much more to bring you the best cloth diaper information possible.
Crystal here – and I apologize that we have run short of a few things, but hopefully we’ll be fully stocked in time for the new year. We’ve received our latest shipment of The Laundry Tarts, AppleCheeks, & GroVia is on it’s way. We’re so thankful for your business over these last few years and cannot wait for new products and developments coming in the future! Get ready to celebrate our 4th year in business on October 10th, 2014 an Anniversary sale and fun. Tell us… what is YOUR favourite NatureBumz.com product?
GroVia created a video on how to use their GroVia All-in-one Diapers and we’re excited to be sharing it with you. The GroVia All-in-One diapers are a great modern choice for those who are new to cloth diapering, care-givers, and is the next thing to a disposable diaper – but made from soft, absorbent and safe materials designed for your babies bum.
How to Use your GroVia All-in-One, One-Size Cloth Diaper:
Adjust the rise snaps as required and fasten on baby.
Use the snap in Soaker (included) for older babies or heavy wetters.
When soiled Start with a Fresh Cloth Diaper.
GroVia has broken down these steps for you in a beautiful video featuring the owner of GroVia, Kim Ormsby alongside her adoreable baby North.
Here’s a great Tip Sheet for washing your cloth diapers. If you follow these basic tips / directions, you should be able to develop your own wash routine specific for your cloth diapering needs.
**Rule of Thumb: Unbleached Organic Cotton / Hemp / Bamboo & All Natural Materials must be washed 5-8 times prior to initial use. Prewash all other synthetic fibers only once before use. This maximizes absorbency.**
1. REMOVE solids with a diaper sprayer / flushable liners and place cloth diapers in a wet bag, or diaper pail.
2. MAXIMUM water level. Run the cloth diapers through a pre-wash / rinse cycle using warm or cold water to remove the nasties. (use only cold or warm water for this stage as hot water may set stains should they form).
3. HOT water wash. Wash your cloth diapers in hot water following the detergent manufacturers guidelines on their package. We recommend The Laundry Tarts Detergent or Rockin’ Green Detergent. (if you have soft water use a little less detergent, if you have hard water use either a detergent formulated for hard water, or add a water softening agent). (We recommend Rockin’ Green Hard Rock or Soft Rock Formulas for specific water types). • Don’t know what type of water you have? You can purchase a water quality test strip to determine if you have hard, normal, or soft water.
4. SECOND rinse cycle. Run a second rinse cycle to avoid detergent build-up should there be any.
5. TUMBLE dry or hang your cloth diapers. Hanging covers are the NatureBumz.com way of drying (usually takes a quick 1-2 hours depending on the brand / type of cloth diaper) and fluffing/tumble drying inserts help to maintain absorbency.
**Natural Stain Removal: Sunning a diaper (laying it out in the sun for 1-2 hours after washing and before drying) is a great way to remove stains naturally. If you need a little more stain removing power, try the Bunchafarmers or The Laundry Tarts Sweet Spot Stain Removing Sticks (they work amazing!).**
As the beach party continues on AppleCheeks Event Page, we’re happy to announce that we’re accepting PRE-ORDERS of the *NEW* AppleCheek Cover in RipTide! Please do allow 3-4 weeks for delivery to our showroom from AppleCheek Headquarters. Enjoy some of these adoreable babes in the NEW AppleCheek Diaper Cover in RipTide!
Tell us… what are YOUR thoughts on the NEW AppleCheeks RipTide Colour?
We thought we’d seen it all, a great fitting diaper, excellent at preventing leaks & blowouts, a one-size version that fits birth to potty training in the AMP One-Size Duo Diaper! But AMP diapers have a Stay-Dry All-in-One diaper that’s been on the market for a while now and is becoming one of our newest favourite cloth diapers. It has a similar design plus everything is built into one.
AMP’s absorbent micro-fleece protective layer, interior absorption built into the core of the diaper, and a waterproof Cover are all built into this one cloth diaper – no messing around with inserts or doublers. Not only are these a great diaper, they are also available in 2 different sizes, which means a perfect fit for newborns and when they are ready to potty train. This now easier to use design allows those who find cloth diapering a bit challenging easy to use. These AMP Stay-Dry All-in-One cloth diapers will be available at Nature Bumz Co. May 14th, 2014!
We give these a 5 out of 5 for user friendly-ness, absorbency & perfect fit!
What better way to celebrate Earth Day than with a sale! That’s right! From April 22 – 26th we’ll be having an Earth Day sale on the following brands:
• AMP • AppleCheeks • Eucalan • Bummis • Rockin’ Green • GroVia & many more!
What will you be doing for Earth Day?