Ilana Grostern and Amy Appleton Venu of Montreal are the designers and owners behind AppleCheeks Cloth Diapers which is based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Ilana, and Amy were originally Canadian retailers that decided they needed to create their own line of products.
- Flexibility.AppleCheeks cloth diapers can be used as a pocket diaper or as a diaper cover. The pocket has a fairly wide opening, so the insert may come out in the wash!
- Colour Choices: AppleCheeks cloth diapers have some very vibrant colours and generally there are no plain boring pastel colours or shades like other diaper companies have. Names of the colours or prints are usually ver creative. For example, the colour black is called Lake Echo!
- Fit. AppleCheeks envelope covers come in two sizes: Size 1 fits from approximately 7 – 18lbs, and Size 2 fits from approximately 18 – 35lbs. The covers feature two rows of snaps allowing for a proper fit at the waist and at the legs.
On a fairly recent blog post, about
- North American Made All AppleCheeks cloth diapers are designed and manufactured in Quebec, Canada.
- Amazing Customer Support. Live person support through the manufacturer’s toll-free number (1-877-8-APPLE-8). Customers generally talk to either Ilana or Amy when contacting AppleCheeks for support.
AppleCheeks Envelope Covers and inserts may be purchased from Nature Bumz.